Within the framework of the relationship for the provision of services within the scope of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing it, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter RGPD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), KEEPLER DATA TECH, S. (hereinafter LSSI-CE).L guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data. The Data Protection Policy of KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Responsible of the treatment is responsible for the fulfillment of the normative and jurisprudential framework, being able to demonstrate it before the corresponding control authorities.
The facilitated data will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L has adopted the levels of protection that are legally demanded, and has installed all the technical measures to its reach to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, access not authorized by third parties, exposed next. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for treatment: Who are we?
Title: KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L
Address: Calle Libertad 20, 28004, MADRID
Telephone: 622 689 603
We are a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; Volume 37134; Book 0; Folio 171; Section 8; Page 662810; Inscription 1 ( 8.02.18).
Purpose of processing: What will we use your data for?
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors to the website of KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L or its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or issues raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to develop profiles about users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment: Why do we need your data?
a) Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract any of our services.
b) Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you present to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
c) Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the communications necessary to respond to the query or request for information raised.
Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount. In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will first ask for your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Communication: Where could we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
Conservation: How long will we keep your data?
Security: How are we going to protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information that is treated in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as a data subject?
Please note that you may exercise the following rights:
– Right of access to your personal data, to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
– Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
– The right to delete your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. for legal reasons);
– The right to limit the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case we may retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process the indicated is our legitimate interest. KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
– The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
– Right to revoke the consent granted to KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L To exercise your rights, you may do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the following address: C/ Carrera San Jerónimo, 17, 4º, 28014, MADRID, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document.
Guardianship: Where can you file a claim?
If you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
.- Electronic Headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
.- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
.- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517 Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law that may affect compliance with it. In order to ensure compliance with regulations on the protection of personal data, KEEPLER DATA TECH, S.L has received consulting and advisory services from clickDatos.
1. In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, RGPD), KEEPLER DATA TECH SL informs you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided through your Curriculum Vitae or employment application, will be processed in the files under the responsibility of KEEPLER DATA TECH SL, in order to participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by the entity.
2. The job applicant consents, by ticking the corresponding box for the processing, where appropriate, of those specially protected data that are adequate, relevant, not excessive and absolutely necessary to manage the personnel selection processes carried out by the entity.
3. The refusal to process your data would mean that it would be impossible to manage the personnel selection processes carried out by the entity. Likewise, the refusal to transfer their data to the group entities would mean that it would be impossible for them to participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by them.
4. The job seeker undertakes to inform KEEPLER DATA TECH SL of any changes in his/her data, so that they can respond truthfully to his/her current situation at all times.
5. In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, job seekers may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation/suppression, opposition, limitation or portability by contacting: KEEPLER DATA TECH SL, with address at C/ Carrera San Jerónimo, 17, 4º, 28014 Madrid, or write an email to email@example.com attaching a photocopy of your ID card.