In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, implemented in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or if you prefer to receive information each time a cookie is set, you can set your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– the browser asks if the user wants to set each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can
– normally accept one of the following options:
– reject cookies from certain domains;
– accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
– allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or your browser’s Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
With respect to third party cookies, i.e. those that are not part of our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they include and the information that we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them can be installed.
Cookie: _ga (Google Analytic)
Lenght: long term
Purpose: statistics. This cookie is set by Google Analytics to track web usage. These cookies are not set if you turn off cookies for this website.
Purpose: navigation. This cookie is used by PHP encrypted language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web.
Prupose: usability. This cookie allows navigation in the most appropriate language to the user, improving their browsing experience.
Purpose: usability. This cookie allows navigation in the most appropriate language to the user, improving their browsing experience.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users either via the website or via email to registered Users.