Invitation to Henley Great Minds Event in Frankfurt
Keepler Data Tech would like to invite you to attend to a great meeting and also our first participation in an event in Germany. In partnership with Henley Business School Germany, we will share our knowledge and experience about AI opportunities in organizations and Deep Learning & Human-Centred leadership, in the framework of Henley Great Minds Event agenda. It will take place next October 9, 2020 in Klassikstadt Frankfurt.
This Great Minds Event will touch upon some of the challenges modern organizational leadership is facing with regards to embracing technological advances and using tech as a platform for sustainable business practices. Leading people-tech hybrid ecosystems means leading their interfaces and managing the interactions between people, artificial intelligences, autonomous processes, as well as machine and deep learning, all embedded within socially-relevant networks, such as social platforms.
Four representative and experienced speakers have been invited:
- Dirk Ramhorst, CEO Sailing Kiel Week & CDO Wacker Chemie.
- Juan María Aramburu Gaviola, CEO Keepler Data Tech.
- Nada Kakabadse, Professor for Policy, Governance and Ethics at Henley Business School, UK.
- Michael Schuerdt, Vice President and International Sales of NavInfo.
To discuss about topics as:
- Influence and Opportunity AI & Deep Learning have on organisational change
- Which new foci and constellations for leadership and change are most pressing?
- Does technology lead the change?
- How important is the human factor and leadership?
Are you interested in attending?
There is limited capacity, so please register today.